September 6th 2023. ‘Chapters of Hate’, the last of the 5 albums, is now in the final stages of mastering and will be given a release date shortly. Once released this will mean I’ve managed to complete the writing, recording and engineering of 44 solo tracks across 5 different genres in 5 months – all in a basic home studio just 4.5 square metres. That will be mission complete. To those who said it could not be done, I’m glad I didn’t listen to you. To those that want to knock it, pick holes and criticise what you have not done, I’m still not listening.
These are the 5 albums
1. Break the Silence. Blues rock influenced by Gov’t Mule & Black Country Communion.
2. Neverlution. Modern blues influenced by Jonny Lang, Rory Gallagher, Warren Haynes, Dan Patlansky
3. Undertow. Modern and alternative rock influenced by Alice in Chains, Foo fighters, Audioslave & many more.
4. Mississippi Rising. Classic rock influenced by the likes of Free & early Aerosmith.
5. Chapters of Hate. Heavy metal (a mix of sub genres) influenced by Down, Megadeth & Metallica.